Logs Lite is a serverless application logging environment. It offers the following benefits:
- It gets you started quickly with preconfigured Logs Service for your application. You do not need to worry about creating one.
- It comes with a fixed monthly bill so that you may focus on your application code, not your bill. All the necessary features to get started with application logging is bundled into a single, simple price.
Logs Lite offers the following features:
- Centralized log management
- Parse application logs into a consistent structure
- Search, filters and tag cloud for application logs
- Log monitoring with charts and dashboard
- Up to 5 users
- Built-in alerting with support for 5 channels - Slack, Email, SMS, SNS, Webhook (coming soon)
- Cold storage support and free re-hydration (coming soon)
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
Supported Limits per Application¶
The following is supported by Logs Lite per application.
- 500 MB of new logs ingestion per day
- 3-day of log retention
- 30-day of log retention in cold storage (coming soon)
You may do a one time setup to stream your application logs to CloudAEye using the following steps.
You may configure log parsing rules to parse your application logs into a consistent structure.
You may view your application logs with Logs Lite similar to Logs Service.
You may search your application logs with Logs Lite.