CloudAEye CLI Documentation¶
The CloudAEye Command Line Interface is a unified tool to manage your CloudAEye services. Please see install instructions to get started.
caeops <command> <subcommand> [parameters]
- Use caeops command
helpfor information on any specific command. Optional parameters are shown in square brackets.
- tenants - helps you create an account with CloudAEye
- users - helps you create a user account with CloudAEye and manage it
- groups - helps you create a group for better management of users
- service-groups - helps you create and manage groups of services (e.g logs-service, metrics-service)
- logs - helps you create a centralized logs service
- logs-analyzer - helps you create a logs-analyzer for anomaly detection
- metrics - helps you create a centralized metrics service
- metrics-analyzer - helps you create a metrics-analyzer for anomaly detection
- dashboards - helps you create and manage (Grafana) dashboards service
- notifications - helps you manage notifications